Introduction – It is the policy of Advanced Molecular Diagnostics Ltd (AMD), that all activities are performed in accordance with our quality management system (QMS).
The QMS contains all procedures, policies and associated documentations to control and manage the business, accessible to staff.
The aim of our quality management system is to ensure that AMD are committed to the following:
- A strong passion for customer satisfaction regarding all our products and services.
- Practicing and maintaining compliance with regulations pertaining to the safety, quality and performance requirements in all Countries where our products and services ae offered.
- Continuously improving effectivity of the AMD Quality Management System.
- Delivering a high-quality service to maintain customer relations
- Customer satisfaction remains paramount to AMD.
- All requirements of the customers have been fully understood, acknowledged and met accordingly.
- All work is performed to a defined standard
- We have the skills and resources to fulfil our customer requirements adequately.
- AMD staff are fully trained and involved in quality improvement
- An aim to continuously improve our systems and procedures
- AMD adopt a professional approach to customer interface
- The complaints are promptly dealt with.
- The efficiency of all operations included within statement are maintained
The commitments will be met through documented, reviewed quality objectives, commitment to overall performance and rectitude.
AMD recognise the significance in that the quality of our service has in the future performance of the business.
Quality is a vital element to the sustainability of the company and staff at AMD are actively involved in managing how we can improve today, the near future and long term.
From the smallest procedure to the largest contract, quality is our passport to customer satisfaction and to our future business.
This quality policy statement has been implemented into the QMS and will be reviewed at regular intervals by all staff at AMD.